The McNeill Group laboratories are located on the 10th floor of the Mudd Building on Columbia University’s Morningside campus. Click here for a campus map.
We are temporary located on the CU Medical Center Campus at 3960 Broadway during renovations in 2017-2018.
- Silicon Mechanics 8-core workstation
- Two custom-built Chemical Ionization Mass Spectrometry systems (powered by Extrel CMS)
- two Beaglehole Picometer ellipsometers
- GRIMM Scanning Mobility Particle Sizer
- TSI Scanning Mobility Particle Sizer
- 3.54 cubic meter Teflon aerosol chamber (Welch Fluorocarbon)
- 1 cubic meter, temperature-controlled, stainless steel aerosol chamber with UV lights
- Aerosol and coated-wall flow tube reactors (including temperature control, UV irradiation)
- Rudolf Research Analytical digital refractometer
- MSP 8-stage rotating MOUDI
Additional Columbia University facilities include: