It’s our favorite time of year, the AAAR Annual Meeting. This year the meeting is being held in Raleigh, NC. McNeill Group activities this year include:
- Special Symposium “There must be something in the water: Cloud, fog, and aerosol aqueous chemistry for aerosol production” is being organized by VFM and Prof. Annmarie Carlton from UC Irvine. Come hear two exciting sessions of talks on Wednesday and visit the posters on Thursday.
- 5AQ.8/2:45 PM Wednesday/305B “Aerosol Sulfate Production in Extreme Air Quality Episodes” Talk by VFM
- 8AQ.6/12:15 PM Thursday /Exhibit Hall “Photosensitized SOA production by Humic Acid in Atmospheric Aerosols” poster by Will Tsui
- 8AQ.7/12:15 PM Thursday /Exhibit Hall “In-particle Chemistry and Gas-Particle Partitioning of Isoprene SOA Tracers” poster by Alison Fankhauser
- 8AQ.14/12:15 PM Thursday /Exhibit Hall “Recommended Reactive Uptake Coefficients for Uptake of Glyoxal and Methylglyoxal by Several Aerosol Types and Cloud Droplets” poster by VFM based on work by student Leah Curry
- 4AQ.2/10:00 AM Wednesday/306 A- Collaborator Mary Barth will present an overview of the Whiteface Mountain project entitled “A Community Effort for Furthering Cloud Studies”